Awards & Recognition
The Best Institute-Innovation 2015 – 2016
- Safeducate wins top honours at ASSOCHAM Summit-cum- Awards Ceremony 2015-16
- Safeducate has been awarded with the coveted Gold Trophy & Certificate in the category of ‘Best Institute-Innovation’
- Our respected Founder & CEO Ms. Divya Jain received the Award from Honourable Minister for Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India, Shri Rajiv Pratap Rudy.
The Best Institute Innovation of The Year At ASSOCHAM 2016
- Safeducate Learning has been conferred prestigious award in the recently concluded Summit –cum- awards ceremony on skilling India- the-way forward, organized by ASSOCHAM
- Safeducate has been awarded with the coveted gold trophy & certificate in the category of ‘best Institute-Innovation‘
The Best Vocational Education of The Year At 5th Indian Education Awards 2015
- 5th Indian education awards held at Vivanta by Taj Surajkund Delhi
- Safeducate was nominated first time in the category of Vocational training and won the award for ‘The Best Vocational Program’ of the year 2015
- The event was held in collaboration with Times of India, PHD Chamber and NSDC
Specially designed skilling center for specially- abled people in Chhapra
‘Horn Please’ – Coffee Table Book: An Initiative to Honour Indian Truck Drivers
Mr. Pawan Jain, Founder and Chairman, Safexpress and Ms. Divya Jain, Founder and CEO, Safeducate, co-authored India’s first ever coffee table book, ‘Horn Please’. This book is a unique initiative to make the masses familiar with the life of ‘Truckers’. The book is an attempt to examine the facts and stories at close quarters pertaining to ‘Trucking’ in India and the idea is to access those people who hold the key to devising a fresh set of rules and norms in order to enable these unsung truckers to get their due.